Fall Prevention with one of the most under-appreciated lower body exercises. Dr. Evan Osar of Fitness Education Seminars discusses one of the most important patterns for strengthening hips, decreasing stress upon the knees and improving balance in older adults.
Dr. Evan Osar and Robert Linkul are presenting at this year’s Functional Aging Summit. During their 4-hour Pre Con, they’ll share:
1. The best assessments for posture and power in your older clients;
2. The corrective and resistance exercises to improve function and prepare your Older Adults for success;
3. Done-for-you Program Templates so you can use the info as soon as you leave the workshop.
To learn more about this workshop and to enroll, click HERE.
Power Training for Older Adults. Do they need it? How do you safely and effectively train for it?
Dr. Evan Osar - developer of the Integrative Movement System™ discusses.
Register for 4/1/21 webinar HERE
****Functional Aging Summit - SAVE $50 off Early Bird pricing!****
PROMO CODE: IMS50
Register HERE for the 2021 Functional Aging Summit
3 Things did you today on this edition of Integrative Movement Insider™:
1. FREE webinar promo this Thursday. Dr. Evan Osar previews it here. Golfers and Tennis Elbow Strategies and Solutions. Register HERE
2. FREE webinar on FAI today on the 9 Best #correctiveexericises and #functionalexercises for # hiposteoarthritis.
3. Dr. Osar’s tip of the week. Pay close attention if your goal is to thrive this year despite the pandemic.
More Info on Elbow Wrist & Hand Anatomy Series HERE
Purchase Any Two Anatomy Geeks Series HERE
Are your biceps and triceps exercises actually contributing to your client’s rotator cuff problems?
Dr. Evan Osar - author of Corrective Exercise Solutions to Common Hip and Shoulder Dysfunction and one the Two Anatomy Geeks™ - discusses.
More Info HERE